Need Help Paying Your MSU Student Housing Co-op Membership Share?
MSUFCU and the MSU Student Housing Co-op have partnered to offer six months of 0% APR financing with a Visa Credit Card for your initial membership share and dues.
To qualify, apply in-person at an MSUFCU branch or call today!
It’s as Easy as:
- Go to either local MSUFCU branch:
- Grand River Branch 523 E. Grand River Ave. (located in the building next to the MSU Student Housing Cooperative office)
- MSU Union Branch 49 Abbot Rd., Room 108. (located inside the MSU Union building)
- If you are unable to visit a local MSUFCU branch, call the Credit Union at 517-333-2424 extension 2777 to apply for this specific loan program.
- Identify yourself as an MSU Student Housing Co-op member / applicant.
- Apply for one of the following MSUFCU Visa Credit Cards:
- Platinum Plus Cash Back Visa Credit Card — 1% cash back on all purchases.
- Platinum Visa Credit Card
- You’ll walk out with:
- A check for your MSU Student Co-op Housing membership share and dues
- Your new MSUFCU Visa Credit Card
Annual Percentage Rate (APR) of 0% is valid for 6 months from the advance of your Co-op costs on a new Cash Back Platinum Plus Visa Credit Card or Platinum Visa Credit Card account. Normal underwriting guidelines apply. After the 6-month promotional period, the Visa Credit Card chosen will activate the APR for which member qualifies. Members with a Cash Back Platinum Plus Visa Credit Card will earn 1% cash back on all purchases. Cash back is not earned on tax payments, any unauthorized charges or transactions, cash advances, convenience checks, balance transfers, or fees of any kind. Check issued for MSU Student Housing Co-op membership share and dues is considered a cash advance and does not qualify for cash back rewards. Visit msufcu.org/cashback for full terms and conditions.