Forms and Documents

  1. The House Treasurer’s Reporting Form. This is for House Finance Officers/House Treasures to help report to their house.

  2. The Check Request Form. Checks are cut on Wednesday mornings, and check requests have to be turned in by 5:00pm on Tuesday in order for them to be processed.

  3. The Release Request Form for members seeking a replacement. This must be turned in to the office before a replacement can sign a contract, and should be turned in as soon as you know you’d like to move out prior to the last day of your Contract. Contact the Member Services Coordinator for further information about Release Requests.

  4. The Late Fee Reversal Form. Late Fees are income for the SHC, so ultimately the Finance Committee will approve any reversal, but the House needs to start the process and approve any request to reverse a fine. Fill out the form using the link and the Finance Committee will review the request at the next Finance Committee Meeting.

  5. The Physical Development Grant Application can be filled out and submitted to the Vice President of Facilities, to be reviewed by the Facilities Committee at their next meeting! Share your big ideas for the development of your House, and apply for funding! Application guidelines.

  6. The MSU Student Housing Cooperative offers members the opportunity to work gigs for $15/hour. If you would like to be considered for gig work, review both the specific and general requirements here and follow the instructions to sign up.

  7. Each of our campus coop houses is inspected by the city of East Lansing annually. Here is a Pre-Inspection Checklist for Campus Coops to be used by each house. More specific checklists are available by contacting the VP of Facilities:

If you can’t find the form here, you can find it at the SHC office!