Get Involved with the Alumni Program
The working mission of the SHC alumni network is to develop and maintain avenues for past members to preserve our shared memory and institutional knowledge, obtain multiple types of support, and perpetuate the cooperative movement across generational lines
This mission is achieved through career networking, house-specific alumni events to facilitate relationship development of current and past residents, production of the annual publication, and fundraising campaigns to contribute to the betterment of our system.
This is a group for alumni of the Spartan Housing Cooperative. Come remember the good times, the bad times, etc. The group was created to help us gather information that will eventually allow us to create an alumni association which would:
- honor achievements of SHC alums,
- plan events for the alums,
- become a historical resource for the SHC,
- create greater continuity between and increase the networking capabilities of current, past, and future co-op members,
- possibly foster the creation of chapters/clubs,
- and provide services as members would direct
In 2016, we published our first print alumni newsletter, Wind Through The Pines.
Read the latest issue of Wind Through the Pines, our alumni publication!